Engineering firms often have off site long term project teams working that still need access to corporate systems. They've made investments in communications like Microsoft Exchange and unified communications. 3CX integration with Exchange leverages your investments by adding voice capabilities to Exchange without the extreme costs of other Exchange integrated solutions. 3CX with Exchange delivers the following capabilities:
- Unified Messaging – Users receive voicemail in their Exchange/Outlook inbox. Voicemail is stored in users' Exchange mailboxes and voicemail messages can be heard using compatible email software and mobile devices.
- Voice Recognition – Callers reaching your phone system can speak Digital Receptionist options, employee names, department names, extensions numbers.
- Visual Voicemail – Speech-to-text technology enables voicemail messages to be automatically transcribed into text which may be read by users with compatible email software and mobile devices.
- Text-to-Speech – Users can call into the phone system and listen to their email messages being read aloud. Emails can be replied to by users by speaking their reply. The speech-to-text technology convert users' spoken words to text words and sends the email.
- Message Waiting Indicator – MWI light/button on phone only lights/flashes when there is a new voicemail in the user's Exchange mailbox.
- Tight Integration with Exchange - Access your Exchange calendar and contacts information via telephone call.
- Call Routing Rules – Users can create rules to determine how calls are routed based on their Exchange calendar availability, Caller ID and many other factors.
Not all phone systems are created equal. Helia represents the leading phone system providers and provides systems tailored to Engineering practices. Allowing for groups of remote phones and leveraging investments into Microsoft Exchange can open the door to cost saving in monthly phone costs while providing unified communication features not found in most phone systems.
Call our Specialist. He can be reached at:Dar ZuchBusiness IT Specialist - CalgaryHelia Technologies