Managing Queue Calls in Real Time
The expanded presence screen allows you to easily manage your queue calls in real time, according to your rights.
To access the expanded presence screen, click on the "Expanded Presence screen" button in the top right corner of your 3CXPhone app. The expanded presence window will appear.
Steps to Manage Your Queue Calls
- When you have an incoming queue call you will see the call in the active calls list and in the selected queue call list (highlighted above in red). You can also see which agents are online for each queue and you can log out agents from the queue by right clicking on their extension and then selecting "Log out from queue" or "Login to queue".
- Next to each agent's extension and name you will also be able to see their status, how many calls they have answered, when they last logged in/out from the queue and the total talking time.
- Once the call has been answered, you can right click on it to:
- Transfer the call to a particular extension,
- Transfer to voicemail,
- Drop it,
- Park it so someone else can pick it up, or
- Record it for later use.
Call our Specialist. He can be reached at:Dar ZuchBusiness IT Specialist - CalgaryHelia Technologies