While on a call, that call can be elevated to a conference call and more people can participate in the conversation.
Conference Call with the Windows 3CXPhone App
- While in a call click the "Conference" button to go to the conference screen.
- Add more participants by clicking the "Add Participants" button.
- Select contacts by clicking the checkbox next to their name and/or add numbers not in your contact list by clicking "Add Number".
- Type the number in the entry field and click the button. To remove a number click the "Trash can" button.
- Click "Start Conference" to add them to the conference.
- To end the conference click "End Conference" .
Conference Call with the Android 3CXPhone App
- While on a call, that call can be elevated to a conference call and more people can participate in the conversation.
- While in a call tap the "Conference" button.
- You will then start a conference call with the person you were in the call with.
- Tap "View Conferences", followed by "Add more people" to go to the contacts list and add more people to the conference.
- Once in the contact list you may select people from your contacts to add to the conference by checking the boxes next to their names and tapping "Add".
- To add contacts that are not on your contact list tap "Add Number". Enter a number in the field and add press to add them in the list. Tap "Next" to add them to the conference call.
- To end the conference tap .
Call our Specialist. He can be reached at:Dar ZuchBusiness IT Specialist - CalgaryHelia Technologies