Step by step guides for your model of phone.
Checking Voicemail from Your Desk PhoneFrom the list bellow select the make and model of your IP Phone to see how to check your messages using your specific handset.
Cisco SPA500 Series
Steps to Check Voicemail from any Desk Phone
To check your voicemail from any phone in your office:
- Pick up the handset and dial "999".
- Press "#".
- You will be asked to enter your extension number, type in your extension number.
- You will then be asked for your voicemail PIN number. Type in your voicemail PIN number then press "#".
- Follow the voice prompts to check or delete your voicemails.
Steps to Check your Voicemail from Outside Your Office
To check your voicemail from your mobile phone or any external phone when you have no WiFi or 3G connection follow these steps:
- Pick up your phone and dial the number your administrator provided you with.
- Once connected wait until you hear the prompt "Please enter extension number", type in your extension number.
- You will be asked for your extension's PIN number. Type your voicemail PIN number then press "#".
- You will be given access to your voicemail. Follow the voice prompts to check, delete or listen to your voicemails.
Call our Specialist. He can be reached at:Dar ZuchBusiness IT Specialist - CalgaryHelia Technologies